The Ryoku Squat Stand is a first of its kind, uniquely designed unit that allows the stand to be used either as a standard squat rack or as two independent squat stands. The sturdy, stable frame is made from 7- and 11-gauge steel tubing, and can easily support the heaviest of training weights. The specifically designed wheel system and handle makes moving these heavy duty squat stands easy. The fender cover over the wheels assists in tilting the stand to engage the wheels. The design is space efficient and mobile. It is great for multi-use rooms and training facilities with Infinity Flooring™.
- Unique nine piece design.
- Electrostatic powder coated frame and zinc-plated, adjustable vertical tubes for maximum durability.
- Easy-grip pull pin adjusts bar hooks in 12 different positions at 2 inch increments from 43 inches to 65 inches.
- Angled base on each upright provides not only added stability to the squat stands, but a larger space of entry to unrack and rack the barbell.
- High-impact resistant polyethylene guards on bar hooks help to protect the knurling of the barbell from use and wear.
- Made in the USA.